Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: SCGT schtuff...

I too have scgt. It was awesome back that time. I think it was the first game you could improve your car and buy many more cars. English was a barrier for me those times but i managed throught it with enthusiasm. I was about 11 or 13 years old

Ok guys. Managed to assmble almost all the cars i wanted to covnert and bring to the new modern sim racing.
    These are the cars im Missing and if someone have them or any modeller willing to jump in the teammaking them for scgt i d apreciate, but i heard some of these already existed for scgt:

- RONDEAU M382 (not the m379 and m482,those i already have)
    - LOLA T610
    - MERCEDES SLC LE MANS 1978
    - FERRARI 370 LONG TAIL LE MANS 1973
    - MAZDA RX MOONCRAFT.
    - NIRMOD NRA-2

If any of you have any of these cars please let me know.

Thank you so much

by the way guys,if anyone has some le mans models from the 54 to 67 is also very wellcomed, ,Specially the Ferrari 500 TR, i know existed for scgt.

Cheers and heppy 2015

Spotted the SCGT box on my shelf and figured I should engage in a moment of nostalgia. Sadly, the disk check doesn't find my CD drive. Tried running it under all the compatibility settings, run as administrator, etc, and it just doesn't recognize that there's a CD drive. Windows 8.1.

Not to be a downer Emery, but you might well be better off. I've found in the past the those lovely memories of games gone by are better left that way.
    I totally destroyed good memories of a flight sim once, (flight of the Intruder) by getting it to run again in 1996, and I was totally repulsed to see what it was that had made me fall in love with flying on the computer.

Keep your memories.

Life can be funny.

got the game too (Well, i can't find it but gotta be somewhere).
    Good memories from 1999... i was 12yo. now i wonder how accurate thos physics were and how much amount work was it for isi to develop gmotor1 to gmotor2. In fact i would love to know lots of miscealean staff and curiosities from that old gmotor compared to the latest gmotor2.5 . how isi rates the gmotor1 found in scgt now and how they rated back then. did they pursued pure simulation? and if so how happy were they in that regard? etc
    MOTION RIGhttps://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10200206178187361.2194976.1539274298&type=1 &comment_id=5474398&notif_t=photo_album_comment

I recently bought a new copy of SCGT on EBAY, would love to run it on my W10 system, is there any way this can happen?

Some months ago I started playing SCGT again. However, I'm still trying to find cars/tracks that I used to play 10 years ago. Back then I was active as "enduroLM", putting together car lists at Racesimcentral for Le Mans / ALMS and related series. I've tried to get in contact with people from then, but most of the mail addresses in the readme files don't work any more. I'm also aware of several conversions / improved versions for more recent games, but I'm a little into retro gaming for now. Accordingly, I would be interested to hear whether anyone still has a file collection and if so, whether he would be willing to share the files.

E.g. for the years 1972 - 1981 I was able to retrieve almost all the SCGT sportscars / prototypes which I am aware of, see attached screenshots. But for other periods it's more tricky.

Attachment 20885
    Attachment 20886

And another screenshot, this time the IMSA GTP cars (and early GTO cars). I don't always have the latest versions that were available, e.g. there was a version of the Chevrolet Corvette GTP (long tail) and the Ford Probe with transparent windows, there was a more detailed version of the Nissan ZX-Turbo, and finally, it seems All American Racers' Toyota 88C was released as well.

Attachment 20894

I'd kill to have some of those endurance cars in rF2 that you posted in your images Oederland. Thanks for those images.