Thread: Graphical Errors

Unhappy Graphical Errors

So i just got this game from the steam sale, and the internal mechanics are awesome. However I seem to have a problem with the displays and graphics. I can't see anything outside the cockpit. Everything is black and the main menu has no picture in the background. I will post a pic of the main menu. No i re-installed my graphics drivers and tried every combo of anti-aliasing/screen resolution adjustments to get them to work but I can't get it too. Any help will be appreciated. Attachment 20221

Administrator
    Hi. Thanks for your support of RogSys!

When these sorts of issues pop up, I normally ask two questions:

1) You ARE using either a nVidia or an AMD graphics card, capable of support OpenGL 4.0 or higher. As noted in the min specs on Steam, Intel HD graphics are not currently supported due to some shader compiling issues that I plan to sort out, but I'm not yet certain when I'll have time to do so.

2) Assuming the above, are your nVidia or AMD drivers up-to-date? Leadwerks engine requires the latest drivers due to some recent changes/additions. I understand you said above you reinstalled your drivers, but I'd rather not assume that you meant you reinstalled with the LATEST version...

Number 1 is my problem. I have an Intel HD Graphics so I guess that's the problem. Is there anything i can do to try to get it to work, or is it just impossible right now? Thanks Michael, you're a great dev.

Administrator
    Sadly, until I can get the shaders debugged for Intel (or someone who knows OpenGL volunteers to help out), there's nothing that can be done. If you just purchased I'd assume you are under Steam's 14 day/2 hour limit, so you're more than welcome to do a return. I'd hate to think you paid for something you can't currently use. If you do, all I ask is that you keep checking back from time to time. I will get it working, I just don't know when that will be as I have SO much gameplay-related work that must come first.

Thanks Michael, you're a great dev
    Thank you for the kind words!