Thread: [0.2.01.03 STC] Possible STC bug

[0.2.01.03 STC] Possible STC bug

Had some strange STC behaviour in 0.2.01.03 STC.
    Loaded the sandbox mission without tutorial. During undocking when the umbilicals get disconnected I wasn't sure if I disabled station power so I flicked the switch back and forth. Seems to have caused an issue:
    http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfile.../?id=705642998

I have to mention, that after a similarly strange behaviour during docking (innermost planet) I realised that I could not open the STC menu and saw that the comms-system was disabled. I did not turn it off though and the breaker was not tripped. But even if that happened earlier, the comms should have been cut completely, shouldn't it?
    http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfile.../?id=705642998

Hope it helps.
    Regards,
    rayx

I'm not seeing anything out of the ordinary honestly. But let's see what Michael says.

As far as I'm aware, you HAVE to disable station power to trigger the STC to begin disconnecting the umbilical and kick you off. If you did that then resetting or flicking the button won't do much, as it should change to "station power unavailabl" in yellow or similar.
    Can cantankerous cans candidly containing cancerous contaminants coexist considering conclusive conspiracies claim canning cantaloupes can cause comically concentric callouses?

Administrator
    I made a comment to the first issue--looks like a logic error. Once the umbilical is disconnected there's no station power to hook up to, regardless of switch state. That's an easy fix....

The second issue--hard to tell based on the description alone. I would need a more specific sequence of events to make an educated guess.

I should have mentioned that at the point of taking the screenshot I was already disconnected. So the communication was interrupted somehow. IIRC I received either or both the get-away message and/or the free to navigate message again.

For the second issue it seems like the comms system was disabled around the time I set the localiser?