Thread: Non-Steam Core Module to Steam, and non-Steam eAccess to non-Steam CM Upgrade

Administrator

Non-Steam Core Module to Steam, and non-Steam eAccess to non-Steam CM Upgrade

First, thanks for your patience while ISI got this set up on their end. From ISI's RogSys website ( http://imagespaceinc.com/rogsys/ ), on the right side of the page, current non-Steam players can:

--Convert their non-Steam Core Module (or greater) to Steam via the Steam Key Retrieval Tool
    --Upgrade their non-Steam eAccess package to non-Steam Core Module for $20 (using your current package as a discount). You could then get a Steam key if you want one.

--There is also a link to purchase the Steam Core Module for folks jumping in for the first time.

Please note: If you try to convert a non-Steam eAccess to Steam Core Module nothing will happen. You will not receive an email with a Steam key.

If you have non-Steam Core Module or above, request a key, and do not get one, please contact: purchase@rfactor.net with your RogSys invoice number (begins with "RS" and followed by a series of numbers. Can be found on your purchase invoice email), and the email addy to create the account used to purchase your current RogSys package.

Again, thanks for your patience!

Hi.

Is only one 'version' possible? That is:
    - I'd like to get to steam so that I can leave a good opinion.
    - But I don't want to become steam-dependant.

Once I convert to steam, do I have to be on steam forever? Will I have to at some point anyway?

Thank you!

Administrator
    I will continue to support the non-Steam version at LEAST through to beta testing for Core Module 1.0 Beyond that, it mostly will depend on what ISI wants to do. I have the feeling they want to move to Steam for everything, and this MAY include RogSys (but I honestly don't have a solid answer at this time).

That's the best answer I can give you at this time, I'm afraid...

I would just like to add that on the ISI form, there's a certain warning...

Quote Originally Posted by https://roguesystem.imagespaceinc.com/steam-transfer-form
    - YOUR NON-STEAM ROGUE SYSTEM LICENSE WILL BECOME INVALID.
    I don't know if it's actually true, but I've not done the conversion myself due to it...I like to keep the non-Steam option open for as long as updates are available.

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by Klionheart View Post
    I would just like to add that on the ISI form, there's a certain warning...

I don't know if it's actually true, but I've not done the conversion myself due to it...I like to keep the non-Steam option open for as long as updates are available.
    Transferring to the Steam license (which has to be done in order to use RogSys on their platform) will not prevent you from running the non-Steam version as long as you have already authorized it. You can use both.

I am running both (because I have to obviously) without issue, as are many others. Just FYI...

I can't see a Special ed. on steam! I bought the s.e. on your site. What happens with my s.e. license when I switch to steam?

Quote Originally Posted by Blacksoul View Post
    I can't see a Special ed. on steam! I bought the s.e. on your site. What happens with my s.e. license when I switch to steam?
    You will still get everything you bought:
    http://isiforums.net/f/showthread.ph...258#post424258
    This was about the physical box. The expansion modules were also covered somewhere.