Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Share your OSW Settings

Quote Originally Posted by cookie View Post
    I upgraded to win10 a few weeks ago and no problem, all works fine mMos and granity.
    Eddy could you tell me whether you can run the Simucube in IONICUBE(4axis/CNC) mode which is the old ioni setting
    I don't realy get what you mean here cookie, could you explain it a bit different so i understand. I'm happy to explore and tell all about it [emoji5]

Edit: do you mean choose ionicube as option in granite? The place where i now have choosen simucube?

Quote Originally Posted by Eddy View Post
    I don't realy get what you mean here cookie, could you explain it a bit different so i understand. I'm happy to explore and tell all about it [emoji5]

Edit: do you mean choose ionicube as option in granite? The place where i now have choosen simucube?
    Think it means in Granity can we set to Ioni rather than SimuCUBE,i've got it as an option along with 'Standard' so presume we can?

Sorry for the vague question, yes I want to know if you can set it to Ioni rather than SimuCUBE in Granity. The reason being is when I,ve tried SimuCUBE mode with my Ioni it deadens the ffb around the center, I think it could be programed like that to stop the oscillation in iRacing.
    So before swapping out my Ioni to the SimuCUBE board I would like to know whether I can go back to my old settings.

Sorry for the vague question, yes I want to know if you can set it to Ioni rather than SimuCUBE in Granity. The reason being is when I,ve tried SimuCUBE mode with my Ioni it deadens the ffb around the center, I think it could be programed like that to stop the oscillation in iRacing.
    So before swapping out my Ioni to the SimuCUBE board I would like to know whether I can go back to my old settings.
    I'm off to bed now but will give it a try tomorrow and report, if that is okay with you.

Sorry Cookie it took me a bit longer. Yes i can set it to ioni and run it. But in ioni i don't have filter options in granity which i do have when i set it to simucube. I couldn't feel much difference. Why you got a different feeling when you set your system to simucube could be your main or motherbord isn't simucube obviously but i'm just guessing here.

I hope this answered your question.

Because off Cookies question i started fiddling with settings again.

I now have got:
    TBW 3300
    Granity damping filter 1%
    Mmos overall filter 3 %
    Mmos max force 100%
    Mmos NO!!! User or desktop effects

Ingame:
    FFB multiplier most of the time ~0.5(mod dependant and user 😊 dependant)
    FFB filter 0

These settings are very much to my liking the little mige is not as harsh anymore feeling buttersmooth and the precision of steering is higher than i have ever had (don't mis no apexes anymore........if i've got the braking right hehe)

Thanks for sharing Eddy, that's a high TBW setting does your motor start to make more noise with that? Mine sounds a bit like a fridge but gets louder the higher TBW. Going to do try changing settings on mine later, which cars have you tested with?

Sent from my Sony Z3 using Tapatalk

Sorry Markj have been away.

Yup engine starts to make a little noise, that is why i set the mmos filter. With 3 overall in mmos the noise is totaly gone. But, and that is the problem with mige, the servos from mige difer a lot so you have to try what works best for you.

I tested these settings with apex gt3 (my favorite) and formula isi. Tracks i used where modern spa, bugatti and hockenheim.

Thanks for testing the IONI mode for me Eddy, I would hate to go backwards on what I've got now.

Thanks for testing the IONI mode for me Eddy, I would hate to go backwards on what I've got now.
    You're welcome m8