Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: RogSys now available on Steam early access (was: Upcoming Steam Release Info)

Quote Originally Posted by Nemises View Post
    ..also, not sure but I think the Steam release will be from the beta / interim branch which features the FLying Fox rather than the FireArc..
    I was thinking in this direction too, but the screenshots on steam features the Fire Arc in action, I will wait for Michael's statement on this regard.

Thank you Nemises.
    I apologize in advance for any grammatical error or misuse of words, unfortunately my english is not good, but I've been working to improve it. Thank you all.

Administrator
    Yes, they will be the Flying Fox. The screenshots/video will be updated over the weekend...

Edit: also, there are only three flyable ships planned for the player at this time, not four.

Thanks Michael, I updated my review, by the way, the rescue and sandbox missions will be available in this release?
    I apologize in advance for any grammatical error or misuse of words, unfortunately my english is not good, but I've been working to improve it. Thank you all.

Administrator
    yes. both have been updated a little, but nothing excessive to make your review (thank you, by the way) invalid...

Any chance those of us with non-steam copies can get steam access a little early, like before the weekend??? Pretty Pleeeeeeease...with sugar on top...

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by Jarhead0331 View Post
    Any chance those of us with non-steam copies can get steam access a little early, like before the weekend??? Pretty Pleeeeeeease...with sugar on top...
    ISI is TRYING to get their system setup, for current players (core module and up) to get their Steam key, as soon as possible. That's all the info I have at the moment.

I'll post again if I get any updates on this....

Remember guys when this goes live on Steam make sure you post reviews, get on the discussion forums on Steam and get the word out to other websites like Reddit.

If you've already backed the game it's in your best interest to help Michael at least a little bit to bring new players into the fold. More sales = better game for us all

RogSys will get a lot more attention on Steam.
    Looking forward to a Steam Key, so I can post my review.

Glad to hear it's coming to Steam. It's been ages since I last played so I'd love to catch up with current updates and post a review.

Quote Originally Posted by Kingston View Post
    Remember guys when this goes live on Steam make sure you post reviews, get on the discussion forums on Steam and get the word out to other websites like Reddit.

If you've already backed the game it's in your best interest to help Michael at least a little bit to bring new players into the fold. More sales = better game for us all
    Just one thing : be fair. It's still at an early stage, and Michael progress "slowly" (one man game !) so it's important to warn people about that. Nothing worse for a game that consummers unhappy because the product is not in the state they believed it was.

But if they want a real space sim, and don't mind tagging along a developping game for a while, Rogue system is the way to go !