Thread: Questions about basic personalization.

Question Questions about basic personalization.

I was playing yesterday with the GameStates.ROG file, I changed the FOV and tested a lot of color variations, at some point I wondered, it's possible to change the text font in the game (from arial to something else)? And colors like that blue in the MFD and VMS, we can't change it right?
    I apologize in advance for any grammatical error or misuse of words, unfortunately my english is not good, but I've been working to improve it. Thank you all.

Administrator
    Changes like that have to occur within the XAML files themselves, and then they have to be compiled to work with Noesis UI. You COULD use the current UI style and create a new one based off of it.

At that point I'd need to add something to let you pick a different UI style. It was something I was planning on at a later time. My thoughts are that the most important customizations right now are the "system color" scheme, and the ability to localize the important text.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Juliano View Post
    Changes like that have to occur within the XAML files themselves, and then they have to be compiled to work with Noesis UI. You COULD use the current UI style and create a new one based off of it.

At that point I'd need to add something to let you pick a different UI style. It was something I was planning on at a later time. My thoughts are that the most important customizations right now are the "system color" scheme, and the ability to localize the important text.
    I thought it might be something simple (like those other changes), there's no real need for that (mess with fonts and colors), it's just a cosmetic mod, so don't waste time with that,
    Ah! I almost forgot, thanks for your quick reply
    I apologize in advance for any grammatical error or misuse of words, unfortunately my english is not good, but I've been working to improve it. Thank you all.