Thread: Repair AIW

Repair AIW

Hi all!

I need a help, i have Jacarepaguá 1988, and i want repair the FAST PATH but only in one straight, the rest of it perfect. Can somebody help me? it's in the middle of the track where there is long strainght and somewhat the author make the fast path in the middle of the track and i want that the fast path in this straight will be on the right side of the track. Can somebody help me? here is the link for the track : http://www.speedyshare.com/uT8XF/01-Jacarepagua.rar

I'm at work at the moment and can't help you, but there is an rFactor tool made by guitarman that can do this.
    I believe this is the link.
    https://www.rfactorcentral.com/detai...20CAM%20Editor

That editor's certainly very capable but I ran away from it in terror. Is it easy to modify the fast path without creating any kinks? If not, try a program I wrote called GrooveEd:
    http://isiforums.net/f/showthread.ph...l=1#post308758

Thank you very much Both of You, it help me a lot )))

Quote Originally Posted by R Soul View Post
    Is it easy to modify the fast path without creating any kinks?
    Yeah. You can select a load of the points and then smooth them. It doesn't work round corners very well (It's not exactly NURMs sub-division), but it'd be fine down a straight with a big selection like that.

Quote Originally Posted by TomPhillips View Post
    It doesn't work round corners very well (It's not exactly NURMs sub-division), but it'd be fine down a straight with a big selection like that.
    When using guitarman's program around corners you need to utilize the moveable "Helpers" which are of tremendous assistance (pageup/pagedown and shift-pageup/pagedown)

You can also just record a new path, call it "patch path" or whatever you like, on which you drive the line correctly on the straight you mentioned. Rest of the lap doesn't matter. Then you can merge just the new correct bit of path on the straight with the old fast path.

If you want a more detailed explanation let me know. There are a few steps involved in doing this, hard to explain quickly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Guys anyone here can help me editing an AIW file? I'm updating an existing track ffor rFactor for the next F1 2018 season. I would pay the job also. but please help me.