Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Rogue system wiki

Thanks Sampak

I've moved a few things around - notably created a Ships category and created individual pages for the two ships, and such. Have a look? The main page link has been updated to point to the Ships category and I've added a 'browse' and 'help' link for categories to the sidebar. Ships probably deserves a place there too, if you agree I'll throw it on there.

I can foresee a lot of information on the wiki, so I'm breaking things apart and putting in categories and such ahead of time. It's silly with a small amount of content, but when things start getting more filled in it'll be more painful to reorganize it later
    Volunteer Rogue System Wiki Moderator
    Come visit the Rogue System Discord Server!

Quote Originally Posted by TMC_Sherpa View Post
    Looks kinda familiar Sampak :P
    Hah yah I tried to write and format it a little better this time.

Quote Originally Posted by draeath View Post
    Thanks Sampak

I've moved a few things around - notably created a Ships category and created individual pages for the two ships, and such. Have a look? The main page link has been updated to point to the Ships category and I've added a 'browse' and 'help' link for categories to the sidebar. Ships probably deserves a place there too, if you agree I'll throw it on there.

I can foresee a lot of information on the wiki, so I'm breaking things apart and putting in categories and such ahead of time. It's silly with a small amount of content, but when things start getting more filled in it'll be more painful to reorganize it later
    Thanks, I have little idea on what the 'proper' way to organize information like this is, and like you said, with little content right now I figured I'd just slap it on 1 page. But your idea looks good to me.
    Can cantankerous cans candidly containing cancerous contaminants coexist considering conclusive conspiracies claim canning cantaloupes can cause comically concentric callouses?

Soo.... anyone wanna add to the wiki yet? There are plenty of things I can think of already stickied here on the forums that can probably be transferred onto there. Or is it not worth building up the wiki at this point?

- Start up sequence
    - Shutdown sequence
    - Various procedure checklist e.g. getting ready to dock, depart, etc.
    - Emergency checklists
    - Using the FLUX drive / burn calculator and "sleeping" to the destination.
    Can cantankerous cans candidly containing cancerous contaminants coexist considering conclusive conspiracies claim canning cantaloupes can cause comically concentric callouses?

Quote Originally Posted by draeath View Post
    Hey fellow Pilots!

As Michael Juliano said, the official wiki is online

For now, user registrations must be done manually by admins, until we can figure out how to safely open up registration.

• Swing by here in the mean time to request user-level access (normal stuff - creating and editing pages)
    • If you want to volunteer to moderate/admin, please see above.

Let's get this party started!
    Since EA is up on Steam, sounds like a good time to bump this. Let's get some content in there!
    Volunteer Rogue System Wiki Moderator
    Come visit the Rogue System Discord Server!