Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: OH, For Fun...

TF2 players here?

Since everything's been funny stuff so far, here's some just plain cool stuff. Three (awesome) old videos and a fancy projection mapping art project.

I had another one of Rear Admiral Grace Hopper explaining in physical terms just how tiny a nanosecond is, but I can only embed four in a post. So here's a link instead.

Quote Originally Posted by draeath View Post

I had another one of Rear Admiral Grace Hopper explaining in physical terms just how tiny a nanosecond is, but I can only embed four in a post. So here's a link instead.
    Grace Hopper was an amazing woman. She invented the compiler - without which we would still be flipping bits when we program. Her reason for inventing the compiler is even more amazing: because she was lazy.

Administrator
    As a HUGE fan of the old Mystery Science Theater 3000 series, I'm very happy to be taking tomorrow night off to take the family to see the RiffTrax version of "Sharknado 2". Their riffing of "Sharknado" was great, so I expect this to be just as good

"The Room" was amazingly hysterical--never stopped laughing

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Juliano View Post
    As a HUGE fan of the old Mystery Science Theater 3000 series, I'm very happy to be taking tomorrow night off to take the family to see the RiffTrax version of "Sharknado 2". Their riffing of "Sharknado" was great, so I expect this to be just as good

"The Room" was amazingly hysterical--never stopped laughing
    Hope you enjoyed it! Fellow MSTie here. The MST3K marathon on Comedy Central used to be my favorite part of the holidays every year.

Have you seen "Space Mutiny" and "Prince of Space," by chance? I still find myself randomly quoting those episodes all the time.

Edit: Also, Lazerblast. "Leonard Maltin gives it two-and-a-half stars!"

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by BravoCharlieHotel View Post
    Hope you enjoyed it! Fellow MSTie here. The MST3K marathon on Comedy Central used to be my favorite part of the holidays every year.

Have you seen "Space Mutiny" and "Prince of Space," by chance? I still find myself randomly quoting those episodes all the time.
    Great--now I have to put on "Prince of Space" -- love that one Yeah, the show was great...

Docking. Like a boss.

I'm sure this will be us in RS in due time

Here's another one:

Nature is boring. NOT WITH VFX IT ISN'T!

Quote Originally Posted by skuripanda View Post
    Docking. Like a boss.

I'm sure this will be us in RS in due time
    Docking Clamps. We need docking clamps. That would make our Pitch, Roll and Yaw alignment a requirement with docking..

Public service announcement. Please drive safely. Except when you absolutely shouldn't.

*** watch till the end!