Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Rogue System Videos

Rogue System Videos

We have a screenshot thread, so I just wanted to make a thread where we could all post our videos in one place until a separate forum is made!

Last night I did a full start up to shut down video with a small flight around the system to show off the current features. No voice, just enjoy the awesome game sounds! Enjoy!

Administrator
    and... stuck. Thanks

I'll go ahead and repost mine here to. Good idea Odeken!

Reminder: your download email directs you to a page that also has the press kit, which includes some official logos and screenshots etc. In my case, I layered the logo on top of one of the screenshots to use for my video thumbnail. Used the presskit screenshot since I had already zapped the source material and didn't want to extract a frame to use, and oh well it fit anyway :P

I'll just put this here.
    || Oxfords, not Brogues. || - Modder Extraordinaire (or so I believe) - SANDBOX MOD - GIZOOGLE TALK - QUOTES+ - ||

Now that Rogue System is available for everyone via Early Access, i've learned the Startup Sequence and made my own Startup workflow. So here it is...

I pointed my ship in a random direction, put it full throttle, and put it out of control. I then left the room, made a drink, and came back and recorded what I did to re-dock with the station. I thought it would be a pretty cool idea, but it turns out it is really nothing to write home about. I'm thinking of starting a community challenge series kind of like KSP with weekly or bi-weekly challenges (such as find your way home from being 500km away from the station). There is very limited things to do now as far as challenges go until more content is added (not in any way a complaint!).
    I hope my video is interesting nonetheless!

Ah man, I've never gotten motion sickness or dizzy playing computer games, but... when you transitioned from the main ship into the cockpit made my whole body lurch, and I had to shut my eyes for a sec to get in under control.

This will kill people in VR

Quote Originally Posted by Nemises View Post
    Ah man, I've never gotten motion sickness or dizzy playing computer games, but... when you transitioned from the main ship into the cockpit made my whole body lurch, and I had to shut my eyes for a sec to get in under control.

This will kill people in VR
    Haha sorry about that, I think it looks really cool when you look out into the cabin from the rear of the ship and see the universe moving!

https://youtu.be/5dKinocKu3M
    Oh look, Moar Videos.
    If you like Danny-styled text. you might like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Blackphidora View Post
    https://youtu.be/5dKinocKu3M
    Oh look, Moar Videos.
    If you like Danny-styled text. you might like this.
    Excellent
    Sinopsys of the video... imperial trooper are aware of your presence on the station, the troops are arriving to your dock, quick let's go