Thread: Miscellaneous bugs

Miscellaneous bugs

Here's a few I've come across so far (none quite fit into Tutorial or Ship System categories):

1. The HMD cursor seems to get tracked "below" the HMD screen, so it can be easy to lose, or not see the cursor move after initiating it.
    2. I sometimes get turned around 180 degrees when entering cockpit
    3. If it wasn't already known, exiting the seat while it is unsafing will cause an ejection.
    4. Unless "mouse look override" is active, when alt-tabbing out of the game, the mouse cursor will be stuck in the top right corner of the screen
    5. After Launch tutorial I left the game running for a while. Coming back to it I found VMS off, all cabin lights off, and all instrument lights off except for the Seat Safe button - which worked, but not other buttons seemed to work. Maybe the overheat issue? But no death message. I'll see if I can repro.

Operating System: Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit (6.1, Build 7601) Service Pack 1 (7601.win7sp1_gdr.150525-0603)
    Processor: AMD Phenom(tm) II X4 945 Processor (4 CPUs), ~3.0GHz
    Memory: 4096MB RAM
    DirectX Version: DirectX 11
    Card name: AMD Radeon HD 5700 Series

Administrator
    1. known
    2. can happen with the current collision for the interior--the hallways are two small for the default Leadwerks character controller.
    3. known. Again, will be fixed when the final version of the FireArc is designed and implemented
    4. As mentioned in the troubleshooting guide, alt-tabbing is currently unreliable. If you plan on alt-tabbing a lot I'd recommend windowed mode. I'll be implementing a windowless window for the first update
    5. Yeah, known heat bug baked your ECS, which caused you to lose all power except emergency

Thanks !