Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Official Tutorial Videos

Quote Originally Posted by Deephack View Post
    ... got some more videos on Rogue System incoming so stay tuned! ...
    Looking forward to the new videos. Keep up the great work.

rayx

I'd like to see some vids on unorthodox procedures as well. For example, startup and departure without the LENR or station power (I've done this myself, and it is satisfying). Some emergency procedures would be useful also.

Hello all! I have posted up a couple of tutorials on the Steam release of Rogue System with the Flying Fox. Hope you all enjoy!

Hello all! I have posted up a couple of tutorials on the Steam release of Rogue System with the Flying Fox. Hope you all enjoy!
    Both were eagerly consumed and liked when you posted them on Steam, right away. Looking forward to the other tutorials.
    Can cantankerous cans candidly containing cancerous contaminants coexist considering conclusive conspiracies claim canning cantaloupes can cause comically concentric callouses?

Thanks very, very much for your vids, Deephack. They have been absolutely invaluable for me while learning to dock and establish an orbit.

Thanks for doing these.

Hope you do one for tutorial 3. I can not seem to be able to get very close to the station for docking. It seems to be accelerating away (I can not match acceleration with just cold gas). Probably something I am doing wrong but do not have time to dig deeper (those unreasonable newborns).

As always, quality stuff, thanks Deephack.
    I apologize in advance for any grammatical error or misuse of words, unfortunately my english is not good, but I've been working to improve it. Thank you all.

Thanks for the feedback chaps, I'm working on producing videos for all of the tutorial missions. Should have more up shortly.

I had been waiting for a steam release to dive in, so I've finally taken the plunge, and worked through the game tutorials. I love your training material, been following Rogue System for a while.

I tried the satellite rescue mission and failed utterly. So I thought I would try something simpler. take off, and transition to the nearest planet, and dock at it's station in sandbox mode.

Now you would think this should be easy, the MES on autopilot can get me into a stable orbit, within a few thousand kilometers of a space station, but I'm really struggling to get to a close proximity of the station with similar speed and orbit.

I've been looking for a manual that might explain this procedure, but I can't seem to find one. Is there any chance that you, or anyone else might be able to offer any tips ?

Had the same problem. I think without the NAS calculating a solution for you, you have to kind of force your way to the target. Took me a lot of fuel and guess work but managed it to reach and dock with a station an a far planet. Altitude difference between me and the station was about 800 km.