Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Official Tutorial Videos

Administrator

Official Tutorial Videos

DeepHack is putting together a series of Video Tutorials to go along with the in-game tutorials. He will be updating these throughout eAccess so they stay current with the latest functionality. Currently, there are videos for start-up/un-docking and external docking. If you want to stay current as he adds more over the coming days you can subscribe to him. Otherwise, I'll try to drop a post here when news ones are released....

DeepHack Youtube Page: https://www.youtube.com/user/deephack

Rogue System Tutorial Playlist: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...wMQiHsPEZbaaJn

Administrator
    The latest tutorial video has been posted: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z0eiFRCLO6k

I can't comment on youtube because of Google+ nonsense, so I'll drop it here:

On his first video, at least, some kind of harmonic noise in his audio. It's very consistent, so something he should be able to notch out in the future.

Thanks for the feedback Draeath,

I have that fixed now, one of the connectors for my headset wasn't fully in it would appear. I don't get the sound anymore so once I post the next version of the video it'll be gone.

Thanks Deephack - good work on the videos

I did notice midway through them your cockpit changed - namely the guard covers on the MTS panel. Putting the sim version in the description might be handy later on, when things change more significantly?

Keep up the awesome work!

Thanks, I'm trying to match the quality of the sim but Michael is a tough act to follow!

Well spotted on the version differences, that's why I'm going to be revising the videos as time goes by so that my tutorials should generally reflect the current version of the sim. I'll make sure that the next ones include the version number in the description.

Fly safe! (Oh wait that's the other Scottish guy)

The next tutorial video is up now. This one covers the shut down procedure for the FireArc shuttle. Enjoy!

Final tutorial video for this version of the game is up now. I'll be creating new updated videos once the next update lands. This video covers the fixed weapons aboard the FireArc shuttle. Enjoy!

Quick tutorial on the additions to Update #1. This video covers the new VMS indicators, AP align modes and MES FLUX drive. Enjoy!

nice one.
    i didnt recognized the new autopilot modes!