Thread: Add light sources to the temp car

Add light sources to the temp car

Hey guys. I'm wondering it's possible to add light sources to the temp car.

Thing is that I drive in a endurance league and next up is 24h Le Mans. As we race in practice session to allow people to rejoin if they disconnect, we get temp cars on the track. During the night part of this even it will be very hard to see the temp cars so adding light sources would help us out a ton.
    If it's not possible, maybe there is a way to make the skin (or parts of the skin) self illuminating?

redapg
    Just a simple solution, but you can try if it's OK: DOWNLOAD

You just have to replace the Multicar.MAS from the mod with the one from me.

What is it before I download it redapg? Screenshots?
    Racing Sim Modding YouTube | rF2 Car, Track DATABASE and MAP | My Twitch Stream - twitch.tv/woodeetv | Community Driven rFactor 2 Wiki

redapg
    No, a new Multicar.MAS

Thank you. What did you change to make the can not go dark during night?

Quote Originally Posted by redapg View Post
    No, a new Multicar.MAS
    I KNOW THAT!!

Could you post screenshots of what it is?
    Racing Sim Modding YouTube | rF2 Car, Track DATABASE and MAP | My Twitch Stream - twitch.tv/woodeetv | Community Driven rFactor 2 Wiki

redapg
    Quote Originally Posted by M.Vindis View Post
    Thank you. What did you change to make the can not go dark during night?
    Like i said before, it's just a minimalistic solution. Using the 3DSimEd, i only tagged the body as "Lit at night" and added 2 very simple headlights. That's all

Quote Originally Posted by Woodee View Post
    I KNOW THAT!!

Could you post screenshots of what it is?
    Sorry man, but when you post "What is it before I download it redapg? Screenshots?", every normal thinking person would understand that you ask if the download content are Screenshots.
    And downloading it and put in in your game to see what it is, takes 2 minutes for you. Making Screenshots and uploading them needs more time for me, so the answer is clear, especially when someone uses capital letters with a ! at the end. That always looks very aggressive.

Since we driving at the same event , I can tell you that such changes are NOT necessary (visibilty at night is good enough). The temp car should not be changed, because that leads definitely to bigger join-lags. More infos about the tempcar can be found at the event homepage.

Quote Originally Posted by redapg View Post
    Like i said before, it's just a minimalistic solution. Using the 3DSimEd, i only tagged the body as "Lit at night" and added 2 very simple headlights. That's all

Sorry man, but when you post "What is it before I download it redapg? Screenshots?", every normal thinking person would understand that you ask if the download content are Screenshots.
    And downloading it and put in in your game to see what it is, takes 2 minutes for you. Making Screenshots and uploading them needs more time for me, so the answer is clear, especially when someone uses capital letters with a ! at the end. That always looks very aggressive.
    Not aggressive, frustrated as I don't think you understand what I said.

Not everyone downloads files to put into their computer until they know what they do. I was asking for screenshots of what this shows in game with the temp car.