Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Problems with the 1.255c

Problems with the 1.255c

Hello there,

we got a problem with the new 1.255c version.
    In our community there mostly users with the 1.255f version, less users got the 1.255c. With the standard Nascar-Mod there is no online driving possible. The .ini and .hdv archives are different between the 2 versions.

If we run our servers with the 1.255c version, the 1.255f users are not able to drive because of .hdv mismatches, if we run our servers with the 1.255f data the 1.255c users cant drive.

Same with the the track files. Jacksonville.aiw in 1.255f: 937k , Jacksonville.aiw in 1.255c 910k.

Any solutions?

We were told there was no changes to the content between the Trymedia and ISI licensed versions. This appears to be incorrect.

A solution for you guy's is to use the TPCC by the US Pits and their tracks,
    Or pack up one version of both the track and cars to be distributed to all your members. If it was me I'd use the version that the most members have, then distribute to the least amount that needs it.

The c version has other things that have been change as well if you read through a few threads like this one. It's good not to have the Trymedia but the cost is getting higher it seams.

Another Mod is not an option.

Its just a pity that it isn´t possible to play online together with the different versions, not even with the standard ISI content.

What is the solution? The DVD-users i think won´t buy the game again, and the online-users are not able to get the 1.255 version.

Sry ISI, that is not satisfing.

Yess Im Havin Gues The Same Deal Here.. i Wanted To Buy This u know and Now i cant get online in a Room,, Mine has no err just kicks me out,, Do i have to Sign in to Racecast?? Or Change the Matchmakin.com... .. ?? What About my IP Settin And Conn Settin?? This Sucks lol.... ...

i have the ISI From online Download and Just Bought it... thought i can get online guess yall need to give me my money back.

Racecast is not necessary, also you don´t need to change the matchmaker. YOu just need the same Mods and Tracks like the server, in the correct versions. And i think the rihgt versions are the problem.

If the server runs the 1.255 and you got the 1.255c there is no possibilty to play online.

thats what this thread is about.

Just curious - why did you buy rf1 instead of rF2?

I havent tried the ISI Nascar mod with v1255c, but i guess you can use the file repository

http://files.imagespaceinc.com/

in order to get the same version of the mod.

Quote Originally Posted by Max Angelo View Post
    I havent tried the ISI Nascar mod with v1255c, but i guess you can use the file repository

http://files.imagespaceinc.com/

in order to get the same version of the mod.
    I know, but this is a little bit inconvenient. Replace the files of the c-version by hand with them of the 1.255 version? Every single file?Surely not. In the Nascar mod all of the .hdv and the .ini files are different. And thats only the Nascar Mod.

Maybe it would be a good idea if ISI would give an option to download the original Mods in one single archive.

So ,just checked the other standard Mods:

Not only the Nascar Mod, also the FBMW, FormulaIS and the Panoz are different.