NOTICE Notice: This is an old thread and information may be out of date. The last post was 51 days ago. Please consider making a new thread.

Thread: How to install a new track

How to install a new track

I want to install a new track. I have been sent the files for Sepang. I tried setting up a new track under Locations/Sepang/Sepang_GP4.
    But when I run the game, I can't see Sepang in the list of circuits. There must be another step that I don't know about. Any ideas? Thanks

It might just need to go into Locations\Sepang_GP4. Depending how the files are it can vary.

But every other track has the track folder followed by a sub-folder with the same name. Is there any other step required to identify a new location? Where could I find a user manual for this? Thanks for your help.

No, the files just need to be in the right place. If you open the .SCN file in notepad and look at the searchpath lines it should give you a clue as to how it wants it.

Quote Originally Posted by Lazza View Post
    No, the files just need to be in the right place. If you open the .SCN file in notepad and look at the searchpath lines it should give you a clue as to how it wants it.
    That's it! Thanks so much. It now works.