NOTICE Notice: This is an old thread and information may be out of date. The last post was 538 days ago. Please consider making a new thread.

Thread: [0.2.01.02 SENSOR] No Ping / Localiser on VMS modes other than Tracking

[0.2.01.02 SENSOR] No Ping / Localiser on VMS modes other than Tracking

Hi Michael,
    Not sure if by design, or a bug, but...It was quite useful to have target pings in the Navigation and External docking display mode.
    The new Tracking mode is awesome though, and having the closure value both there and in scanner page is very useful, but...I switched to external Docking mode on approach fairly early (to get my alignments set up early) and promptly lost the station! (was still a few KM out so wasn't visual)...I guess I expected to see at least a target marker, even if not the laser range finder data..

ISI Staff Staff Michael Juliano's Avatar
    Yeah, there's a few elements I want to move to the "global" page (which shows always). I was mainly just trying to get the functionality up and running again; and it was actually more organized to restrict things to certain pages while doing that...

Thought it was something like that, cool...
    Maybe you can eventually expose that level of organisation to configuration items in the cockpit?

ISI Staff Staff Michael Juliano's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Nemises View Post
    Thought it was something like that, cool...
    Maybe you can eventually expose that level of organisation to configuration items in the cockpit?
    I would like to, yes

Actually, a "custom mode" where you select all the indicator you want (by check box in a list), would be great. But it's not something urgent