NOTICE Notice: This is an old thread and information may be out of date. The last post was 548 days ago. Please consider making a new thread.

Thread: RMB for zoom instead of MMB

Wink RMB for zoom instead of MMB

Hey there,

I am reading the forum for some time and like the way the game is developed and get's better.

But... the zoom button on middle mouse button. Hell! Please remap the standard button to right mouse button instead of middle. :-) Don't your fingers get a muscle cramp after zooming a while?

Great product thought! And I hope the steam release will make the title develop and grow further and bigger. :-)

I felt the same about the MMB, but I solved this changing the binding to "zoom toggle" now I click MMB to zoom in, and a second click to zoom out.
    I apologize in advance for any grammatical error or misuse of words, unfortunately my english is not good, but I've been working to improve it. Thank you all.

ISI Staff Staff Michael Juliano's Avatar
    Or, you could just rebind the "Zoom In" and "Use item, Rotary Decrease" bindings.

But, admittedly, I have not spent time on a REALLY good default set of controls yet....

Thanks for response. Maybe you'll recall later when you construct a good defaults set of controls.

Yes you can remap it. But looking with a "not so it guy" glasses maybe they'll yell on it? But that's a statement Michael: you haven't looked at it. So it's OK for now.

it used to be right button for zoom, but then Rotary Decrease hapenned!..you can just change the bindings though