NOTICE Notice: This is an old thread and information may be out of date. The last post was 574 days ago. Please consider making a new thread.

Thread: Mac intel HD 4000 run rf2?

Mac intel HD 4000 run rf2?

new to RF2 (only tried it on a work PC, but love it). Currently using a G29 wheel and PS3 GT6. I really want to use RF2 to learn the UK tracks to improve my skills on the trackways that i do. So i don't really need any other cars on the track and the graphics don't have to be full.

I have a mac mini (2014, 2.3ghz quad intel 7i-3615qm, 16gb ram, on board HD 4000), will run windows 7 not sure if the on board graphics card will run RF2?

Obviously a gaming PC would be best but just don't have the funds yet, so if i could use the mac till i sort the funds that would be great. Any advice, anyone tried it?

that is a hard one...
    I guess you could try the demo and judge...
    I can tell you this if that help:
    I have been able to play this game in the past with an iMac Late 2009 i5 with an Radeon 4850 512MB it graphic around low-medium at 1080p last year.

When I changed that computer, I got a real PC for RF2 and a MacBook Pro 13".

But I did not try it on my macbook, so I cannot compare.

Like I said... try the demo, you will know

edit: it was with windows 7 on BootCamp.

Thanks. Was your graphic hard an on board on or a separate card?

Cheers

I also use the same iMac as AceLain. Not many glitches so far but the 512MB of graphics is barely enough. The card is separate, as in NOT an integrated graphic card like your mini. His advice about trying the demo is smart and practical. Good luck.