As early-access progresses and continuing amounts of gameplay get layered on it will become more and more obvious what works, what could be made to work better, and what doesn't work at all. You all will probably encounter these extremes before I do in many cases. Also, I'm not perfect and I'll be the first to admit I make mistakes. If I've overlooked something feel free to let me know. In other words, I definitely want all early access players to offer suggestions and ideas, whether they be for ship systems, AI, User Interface, etc., to help make RogSys a strong, challenging and entertaining title. To that end, if you have something to say, I ask only a couple things:

1. Do a quick search in the Suggestion section to see if someone already made a similar suggestion. If so, please feel free to add your input to the existing thread.

2. When you title your thread, try to give some indication of where the suggestion falls ("AI", "MTS", "UI", etc.). If you help me keep things at least a little organized I'll be able to respond faster.

3. If you want to add images, provide links to pages, or add other reference to better explain your idea, go for it. Every little bit will help.

4. If you haven't already, please check out the general forum guidelines before posting: http://isiforums.net/f/showthread.ph...rum-Guidelines

If I don't get back to you right away, please don't stress too much about it. Until the team can be expanded my time is very limited, and I'll probably have to dedicate specific amounts of time to various tasks. I WILL get back with you as soon as I'm able. Thanks in advance for your patience.

Do remember, Rogue System is not trying to be just another twitch space arcade shooter. There are other titles with BIG budgets that have this territory well-covered. I won't change the design foundation to make it more like "them". But, if your idea helps me better achieve the goals for RogSys, I'm ALL EARS; and it's my hope that we can work together to help RogSys excel even beyond my expectations!