NOTICE Notice: This is an old thread and information may be out of date. The last post was 424 days ago. Please consider making a new thread.
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 289101112

Thread: PT-1 Pedal Set - Discussion

Quick question. Is it possible to fit the PST1 pedals in an obutto revolution cockpit pedal plate? I am concerned with fastening the pedal plate to the cockpit frame, to avoid pedals moving around.

Quote Originally Posted by cosimo View Post
    Quick question. Is it possible to fit the PST1 pedals in an obutto revolution cockpit pedal plate? I am concerned with fastening the pedal plate to the cockpit frame, to avoid pedals moving around.
    Our beta tester uses the oZone, and it fits on that rig. I believe we have a few customers with Revolutions, so it should fit.

Just to make sure, though, the dimensions for our mounting plate are 13.5 inches wide by around 18 inches deep including heel plate. It's also 3/4" thick. We also include all necessary hardware to mount the pedals to the mounting plate and for the mounting plate to your rig.

Quote Originally Posted by GTFREAK View Post
    Our beta tester uses the oZone, and it fits on that rig. I believe we have a few customers with Revolutions, so it should fit.
    Thanks!

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 289101112